Enjoy your weekend with this miam miam cookies! (oh btw, I am learning French, allow me to practice more here and there XD)
Oatmeal chocolate chips cashew cookies
(about 50 cookies in 2 inches diameter)
125g unsalted butter, softened
40g brown sugar
40g granulated sugar
70g egg (app. weight of a medium egg is 50g)
195g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
70g grounded cashew
70g chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 180℃.
1. In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy. Add the egg and neat until smooth.
2. Sift in plain flour and baking soda. Beat until smooth.
3. Stir in oatmeal, grounded cashew and chocolate chips, mix well.
4. Onto baking paper, drip dough by rounded tablespoonfuls around 1 inch apart. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Transfer the cookies to wire racks and let cool completely.